Label: Kabal Agogo - KACD001 • Format: CD Compilation • Country: UK • Genre: Electronic • Style: Breaks, Drum n Bass
a compact disc (CD) have uniform radial spacing, and therefore act as a reflection grating. If a beam of monochromatic light is incident normally to the radial line on the CD from which it is reflecting, the reflected angles at which intensity maxima occur will be given still by: dsinT mO, where d is the spacing between adjacent grooves.
• Newtons Rings: two sheets of glass of different shape have a thin film of air between them. Interference patterns are dark/light. • Soap bubbles: the film is so thin that it is near the wavelength of light, so certain colors can interfere while others do not. • Thin layer of oil on top of water: different thicknesses are near the wavelength.
· by Stuck. The Chicago band simultaneously tighten and expand the contours of their sound. Bandcamp Album of the Day . go to album. The Red Rail. by Lindblom & Lindblom. Brothers Rickard and Robert Lindblom expand their angular approach to instrumental noise rock, working in kraut, jazz, and drone. Bandcamp New & Notable .
· Interference Patterns by Al Lover, released 10 February 1. Interference Patterns 2. Dualism Disrupted 3. Frenzy Zone 4. Gravity is a Problem 5. Existential Crisis in Paris France on the Earth Planet September AD 6. Drug Attic 7. Hellucinations Described by Al as a companion “for bad trips,” Interference Patterns is a sharp turn into a darker vein of the Kraut sounds introduced.
1. Draw the interference pattern observed with the CD and the diffraction angles, labeling each of the maxima with their order number: The bright central one is zero, the first ones on either side are 1st order, the next ones are 2nd order, etc. 2. Repeat the drawing for the DVD. 3.
- 40 Days And 40 Nights - Mike Sammes Singers / The Ted Taylor Organsound - Hymns A Swinging (CD, Albu